Right Performance improves loyalty, motivation and results
Performance Management is for a carefully planned structure including result-oriented activities and processes that are managed with a clear direction in order to continuously optimize efficiency, quality and return. Such a process is only good enough when the entire organization is aware of its own role and significance for the whole.
In general terms, the efficiency improvement is usually at least 25 %, which should be compared to the number of new resources needed to achieve the same percentage improvement.
- Identifying a winning go to market process
- Identifying primary and secondary processes
- Identify positive, negative and neutral processes
- Result-oriented Leadership and Management
- Day to day motivating objectives and follow up
- Use of income-based approach and methods
Did you know that structure and clear objectives (Performance Management) in general at least improves efficiency rates 25 % or more. This corresponds to a 50 % increase of resources, that needs to be introduced, trained etc. Still corporations take stupid decisions.