The most important area of all in a profit/performance-driven organizations is to carefully determine short- and long term goals, (3 & 5 yrs), followed by an annual realistic and thoughtful strategy distributed throughout the organization’s entire departments and functions, translated into tasks, processes and goals. A good strategy always explains, motivates and drives the organization, or it’s simply made wrong.
- Owners short/long Term Goals
- Assessing organization as is
- Assessing Target Market
- Detailed potential revenue based Market forecast
- Identify Recourse Gap
- Define Corporate short/long term strategy and goals
- Final market Strategy
- Strategy defined per business area, department and recourse (all departments)
- Internal communication and launch
Did you know that in most cases corporations forget to correctly evaluate the most important element to start with in the design of a strategy, ie. existing and potentially new Customers.